December 14, 2009

My Christmas Wishlist for 2009

haha CRAZY thing!

My friends has already so many things in mind now. Last two days, Chatty and I were chatting in facebook when she suddenly asked me what I wanted for Christmas. Know what, my answer was. I DON'T KNOW! Geddhh, I'm taking it back! I'm taking it back! After that night of chatting over I began thinking of things I wanted already.

x i want a new PANTS.~ A SKINNY!
x i want a make up kit. It has to be filled with eyeliners, blush, liquid eyeliners, lip glosses. OAH HEAVEN!

x i want a new phone. The cheaper one. hahaha! But the expensive one will DO!!! I want SUPERNOVA or the latest version of it. I want those THEMES!!!!
x i want a TAYLOR SWIFT cd again!
x i want a MARIE DIGBY CD
x i want a MAC! XOXYAL! hahahah!
x i want a new gurly2 wallet.
x ANYTHING PINK...pud diay!
x i want a TEXT FROM MY CRUSH! hahahah JUSKO! JOKE LANG!
x i want a necklace with a heart pendant ( I want to gift this one to MYSELF! ) AJA!

sOooo far, I can only think of those things. So many! hahaha!


sa makabasa ani...hehehehehe..tsk tsk tsk....

2 comments:

saul krisna said...

naku dami naman yung wish list mo... hehehe

katuwa naman yung isang text mula sa crush mo? hahahaha

sana makuha mo lahat yung mga gift mo.

padalaw lang kasi wala lang na mis ko lang mag basa dito

MKCO said...

Waaahh alam mo bah napa-aga yang ISANG TEXT from my crush??? Nagtext na cya sa kin kanina.. naspoil tuloy ang moment. Hahhaaist. Cguro sa Christmas Eve dapat may " MERRY CHRISTMAS TINA" wheeee! Sana ganyan.