February 8, 2009

Uhmmm..I was tagged?






I don't really do these kind of things but I find it amusing how Rica thought of tagging me. Thanks Rica. You just gave me something FUN to do. Okay...I'm on.

The rules :
1.) Put the logo in your blog
2. ) Write five things you are passionate about apart from blogging
3. ) Tag 5 people on your lists and let them know you tagged them.

Five things I'm passionate about apart from blogging :
1.) Studying Nursing- Yes. I love my course a lot despite the hardships I still love my course. I am on my 3rd year and I'm happy I'm still into nursing. Thanks to mama, mamane and bro's unconditional support.
2.) Photography- I may not be that good but I do love picture taking. My friends find my shots unusual. hahaha. Picture taking is one of my HOBBIES. Thanks kuya Mon for the cam!
3.) Writing - Aside from blogging here in the internet. I love writing random experiences on my journal. I still read them during my Oh-So-Vacant TIME. I still laugh at my stupid notes. hahhaha! Grabeh!
4.) Discovering New Ideas
5.) LIVING LIFE!!!

I'm tagging anyone who's interested.
Link me back!!!

4 comments:

Kosa said...

wow..
asteeg nga nman ang blogging!

MKCO said...

korek! hahha! astig nga ang blogging!!!!
tag kita! hahahahhah! gusto mo???!

Anonymous said...

thanks for putting my name here. hehe. pati ikaw napadamay sa mga taging2 hehe.

Anonymous said...

I love photography too. gusto ko nga sana magaral kaso mahal eh. hehe! practice practice na lang siguro :)