January 24, 2009

i want a nice layout

Seriously.
I'm desperate to change the entire layout of this blog.
But I do like my blog because it's neat and yeah....NEAT and PLAIN.

I want to know how to place a chatterbox, how to put pictures at the sides.

In short, I want a customized LAYOUT. BOW

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i can help you with that. by the way, where did you get this blog layout?

MKCO said...

my blog layout? haha! it came from a blogger template. then i changed some colors. is it odd?

Anonymous said...

no its not. my blogsite is also like this before. i got mine from blogger template pud kaya lang ako gibutangan ug header. dili ko kabalo man kuti2 ako lang na xa gi search sa google ang header nko. adto ra gud sa "customize" tapos daghan kay makit.an dira nga page elements ug add gadgets. basta pag experiment lang dira nko nakit.an para maka butang ka ug daghan nga pictures sa kilid or whatever imo gusto.

MKCO said...

aw yah! cge cge...thanks for the tip.
Have a nice day..and blog more. haha!